Saturday, February 14, 2015

Thinking About Selling Dope Again? I Challenge You...

I know alot of  felons use to sell dope...

and most did it under the guise of  "I have to support my family" when in reality it was an excuse to support their own drug habit. Just keeping it real. I did some math and i have come to the conclusion that even a regular job paying minimum wage will out pay selling dope in a calendar year. Of course unless you are a king pin which is rare and not worth it in the long run, even if you did make it to that level.  This is largely due to the high probability of arrest  before a calendar year.

I don't know how many decent people i know that basically get out of incarceration go hard for six month, or until they're caught knowing  the whole time there going back for around four years. It's really sad and I believe that deep down beyond the addiction to the lifestyle and all that comes with it they feel hopeless. And honestly the deck is stacked against most. But at the end of the day it is no excuse.

One has to take personal responsibility for their reentry and  habitually take a positive perspective on every situation. Only then will your paradigm begin to shift thus one's actions and ultimately one's character.

If you don't know what a paradigm is go to the library and take out a book called Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey. Once you read this book your brain can never go back to old thinking because you will experiences a paradigm shift and trust me it's a life changing event if you get it. The guy kinda looks like the character from silence of the lamb lol (Sorry Stephen I'm bald too lol) But don't let looks fool you he is really good at what he does and If you're truly ready for change you won't be able to put it down.

 I've found a way to obtain a respectable career that when mastered offers a truly unlimited income. For those of you who like to hustle and sell, with a slight change in your mind set and a honest effort to learn the following information should be right up your alley.

For instance most of us are used to staying up all night then sleeping all day.The the Forex Market is open 24 hours a day. Your product is literally money! I can't begin to describe how emotional you'll get when you make $2,400 dollars laying in bed from a smartphone. The Forex has a 5 Trillion dollar daily turnover and is the most liquid market in the world.

Here's the best part. Most people have to go work long and hard to get a paycheck and they should be respected for that but trading Forex isn't like that. When you trade currency you literally Watch your paycheck happen! 

When is the last time you made $1168.36 in a cpl hours, laying in bed at 2:26 am? Here's is a screenshot from my back office in the mobile mt4 platform. The blue numbers are your profit and change right before your eyes live.



Here's is another one:

I use to make around $100 bucks a day doing construction as a laborer and would be so tired and spirit broken by the end of the week I didn't even want to go spend the money i just wanted to sleep. 

I made $1,170 dollars in around and hour laying in bed! Now I have a hard time sleeping because i know how much money can be made trading currencies. Don't get me wrong you can lose just as much, just as fast and more if you don't understand what you are doing and become greedy, impatient and careless, which are old habits from the past. But I've settled down and i am taking my mentors advice more seriously. Only opening small demo account balances from $1000 to $5000 and trying to grow them into bigger account consistently for six months. 

The best part about all this is you can get mentored for free! I found a web-site called FxKeys which offers anyone willing to learn a free mentor ship. These guys are amazing. There a group of traders and 20 year veterans. Once they mastered their trading system and became wealthy the opened there private blog to the public. This is there way of giving back, in the form of charity. 

You will never even see a banner ad on there site. They gave away a robot software that spots trades for you the other day! These programs cost anywhere from $2500-$25,000 dollars. They truly want average people to have a real chance to succeed in life and as a trader. This spirit is sorely needed these days as everyone seems to be out for self. It's even more needed in the for ex market which has a 95% failure rate just like any traditional business. That's because it is a real business.

Here' is one of his senior students Kamals bank statements. Kamal new nothing about trading and after trading his demo account successfully for six months,  mastering the strategies they teach he now has a skill set that allows him to consistently achieve the results you see below, check this out it will blow you away:


Say What?

$51k In 45 Days!!! He did this with no degree by applying what he learned from Chris and the blog and was taught for free! Now now have the same opportunity before you! 

Well what are you waiting for? Hop to and go visit FxKeys.com You'll never be charged one red cent and wont need any other training or be offered anything that cost money! I challenge you to find a more lucrative opportunity than FxKeys and the Forex market, especially if you're a  felon! In the spirit of my mentor Chris and the Fxkeys family we welcome you too. I hope you grasp the magnitude of how life changing the combination of  Fxkeys and Forex Trading can be for anyone looking into making a better life for themselves financially and in many other ways. Hopefully this post is convincing enough for you to take action.

In case you're wondering why I would be sharing this information please read the The Master Key System or the more modern version The Secret. However the law of attraction is not the only reason. 

Labeling myself as a felon by my poor choices has cost me everything, a lot of shame, pain and suffering. I know there's a lot of felons who are decent people that just made mistakes and only need a real opportunity to get back on track. I can relate on every level. I also refuse to look at my past in a negative way dragging myself further down by playing the victim role, reinforcing the self inflicted label.  I also want to care more about people, be less self centered, becoming more principle centered. And I want to do it in a genuine way. I want to feel like i can be a part of society in a beneficial way. No longer doing things that bring it down. I want my kids to be proud of me and proud to talk about me to other kids and people. And that all start's by changing the way you think. Remember thoughts become things! Lets do it together brothers and sisters. 

I use to say " money doesn't make you happy" But i realized that this was my excuse to justify my inability to excel in what society would consider normal achievements. I still believe money can't make you happy, how ever it could make someone else happy until they come to this realization themselves. 

I hope you've found this post enlightening, informative and resourceful. I know alot of you may be looking into home base business opportunity's so my next post will touch on that subject. I happen to be an expert in that industry. Only because i failed miserably enough times to understand what it really takes to take on such a endeavor. It too boast a 95% failure rate. Why would you take advice from a failure? Because you only fail when you don't get back up. I know some very successful gentlemen who can help you tremendously if that's the route you want to take. Here's a free report he wrote enjoy. Free Report








No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam Please. Good Luck and God Bless!

Welcome To Fx4Felons Blog Where Mindset And Skill Set Is Taught To Get Your Needs Met..

The idea for this blog came to me in jail. I drew it out on scrap paper with a tiny golf pencil. I also gave hundreds of presentati...