Saturday, February 14, 2015

Home Base Business vs Forex Market A General Comparison That May Sway You

I've tried my hand in the home base business arena so many times it's pathetic. I've tried everything from MLM (which I loved) Internet marketing, affiliate marketing to mailing flyer's.


I finally had some minor success after meeting a cpl guys that had made it in the industry and started a school tailored to the home base business industry and mlm, but never made any sustainable income from them and to their defense most of the failure where due to my own lack of skill, funds and understanding. I did how ever pay $2,500 dollars to learn the truth about what it takes to become successful in any business. It was the best money i ever spent and i still go to the classes from time to time. The company was called Onstage Marketing ran by Geno Nicole and Terry Duff and it took the biz world by storm everybody who is anybody on the net took this course and many of the people i went to class with are all millionaires now. Terry Still runs the school but changed the name to winningmarketingsolutions. I choose a harder different path due to drugs and the may ham they cause. Anyway here's some of the things i was taught.

First of all you can absolutely become very wealthy working from home running a business. I personally know a cpl people who do very well in fact if you decide to go the home based business route you will have the chance to meet him by the end of this page. The problem I have and had with going that route is the time you have to invest in learning and money it take to do it properly. The reason there is a 95%  failure rate in the industries is usually for not have enough of either of them.

It's all to easy to get sucked into a program that promises easy money and wealth over night and when you're desperate for money. which most of us are close to at any given time. it's easy to be blinded to the red flags everywhere, Good copywriters understand these things and are masters at creating urgency to buy and have proven rebuttal systems build into their letters. There not being mean (well some are that rip you off) they're just doing there job and they're good at it.

 But the truth is these programs are real businesses and any real business takes money and knowledge to become successful. Stay away from anything that promises you have to do nothing but sit back and get rich overnight. The average business breaks even after 3 years and most start up don't make it past the year mark.  So if your hell bent on a current program you're involved in that's, okay however please take my advice or you will be on the trail of tears like the other 95% are and there no need for that, just a shift in mindset and learning a new proven skill set. Don't worry i got you covered. My good friend and mentor Terry Duff still teaches average people how to do it right the first time. He has something for everyone on every level. Here is one of the many free report he has authored. Do yourself a favor and read every word of it like the bible if you don't want to fail. Click here for the Free Report. And if you talk to Terry tell him Jason from fx4felons.com says hello.


AA Screen Shot Of Terry Duff Affiliate Program for Home Business

Now if your really short on cash he also has an affiliate program that is 100% free and the best part about it is you get to keep 100%  commission on any sales as a result of your effort and he will guide your step by step how to do that, lol Does it get any better than that? Trust me you won't find anything out there that matches his kindness and quality. Here's the link to that program Free Affiliate Offer 100% Commissions Be sure to let me know what you think and keep me updated on any success you have as I'm sure you will under the wing of Terry. Now that you off on the right track here's why i prefer Forex over the home businesses like mlm, direct mail ect..


They offer most of the same benefits like working from home and your own hours and unlimited income potential the deal breaker for me is a couple of things. For one i don't have to deal with people. Don't get me wrong i don't dislike people, it's just that, i don't like trying to get people to part with it lol I don't know if you have ever tried to telemarketing products or services but i can tell you it takes a serious skill set and mental toughness to be profitable. In forex i do most my trading laying in bed where it's nice, quite and i can think straight. I get to watch my paycheck happen in real time.


Screen Shot Of My Mt4 Platform Back Office

Secondly the learning curve is way shorter. One should be able to understand Japanese candlestick patterns within a couple weeks if not sooner, whereas there are so many different thing you should be good at marketing good and services.

Japanese Candlesticks on Mt4 Price Chart

I can take from 1k to 5k (you can get started for much less than this) and within minutes become profitable. Where as you are going to learn how to position yourself as an expert in a competitive industry. Learn copy writing, put together a presentation, learn to prospect and close sales, create marketing campaigns ect...Even if your programs does all that for you (which is a red flag) while you're waiting for results I'm making money and watching it happen. I don't know about you but i need money yesterday. Don't get me wrong as is with any investment you can lose money too and watching that happen can get you into trouble trading currency. 

But at the end of the day i think the Forex is one of the best ways if not the best way to become wealthy without a degree or any specialized training and especially for a convicted felon. 

Well that's it for now. If you would like more information on the forex market and how you can make money trading currencies head over to my mentor Chris Pottorff blog and be mentored yourself. Learn the right way the first time. You can thank me later. Here is the link FxKeys.com No matter which direction you go good luck. 

The FxFelon

JBooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam Please. Good Luck and God Bless!

Welcome To Fx4Felons Blog Where Mindset And Skill Set Is Taught To Get Your Needs Met..

The idea for this blog came to me in jail. I drew it out on scrap paper with a tiny golf pencil. I also gave hundreds of presentati...