Sunday, March 12, 2017

Welcome To Fx4Felons Blog Where Mindset And Skill Set Is Taught To Get Your Needs Met..

The idea for this blog came to me in jail. I drew it out on scrap paper with a tiny golf pencil. I also gave hundreds of presentation to inmates on how to trade the forex market. Even the guards where taking me aside and asking me what all the other inmates were talking about. The guys nicked named me J money!

This site is the manifestation of a brief moment of higher thought. That turned into a driving passion to help other felons succeed. It's made for anyone willing to change who may have made poor decisions in their past like myself. Yet still has that little voice of decency and hope to change for the better. Who would like to feel normal out in public. Not paranoid that people are staring and gossiping about your past. This blog is a trusted resource were felons can come together to share, find support, and prosper. And it's okay to dream and chase goals. A get away where secrets of the privy are no longer hoarded like smeagel from the "Lord Of the Rings".




Were the secrets of the privy are no longer hoarded like smeagel from the "Lord Of The Rings"

The text below is where I began this journey one desperate night. Everything else is after I got out of jail. I hope you can relate to my story and join me in my mission by learning the things it takes to change and be fruitful. Here is how it all started:


I finally decided to make a choice. A Choice to be successful. My definition of success is to be a sober law abiding citizen. Able to pay bills, child support or anything thrown my way. I've decided to prove to myself that I am not a quitter or a loser and to be a parent who my kids can be proud of for once. I may fail! In fact the odds are enormousness that I will fail. I am 42 years old banged up from living life as a drug addict. Living with my grandmother, on probation, with old habits nagging me . We dont even own our home. The power company cut the water and the lights off so we get our power from a generator blah, blah, blah,...right!


In spite of all that, I'm pulling what ever resources are available to try to succeed.


I know first hand how a convicted felon feels. It changes one's life in many complex ways. But this site isn't a place to tell war stories, empower the past or talk about what's wrong with the system. But a site to learn from the past and embrace the future!



Stairs To Success



If this is your first time to the site there are three things you should do first:
First download your free e-book Our Trading System


Second download your free copy of "The Master Key System"


Third go register at LuckScout.com




I'll be sharing what working for me and what isn't and hope to meet other people who can collaborate and hopefully gain something positive from here perhaps even life long friends. Anyway, This was hard for me to do but I'm glad i did it, it's a work in progress and my attempt to participate in life And in society in a positive way.



I hope you find something of value here and feel free to leave a post or contact me with any question's you may have. It would be beneficial to many if we would band together and create a positive blog that changes lives for the better. No matter what path you choose I wish you nothing but happiness and success.



Sincerely,

Charles Jason Booth



A picture of the blog owner.
Blog Owner




















1 comment:

No Spam Please. Good Luck and God Bless!

Welcome To Fx4Felons Blog Where Mindset And Skill Set Is Taught To Get Your Needs Met..

The idea for this blog came to me in jail. I drew it out on scrap paper with a tiny golf pencil. I also gave hundreds of presentati...