Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My Winning And Losing Trades The Good The Bad And Plain Flat Ugly...

Hello fellow rehabilitated felons! I hope all is well for you and yours. I wanted to make a quick post to share a cpl of my successful trades.


I'm not doing this to brag, rather to encourage you. I also wanted show you some charts of my winning trades so that you know I actually do this from home. The best part is i normally place orders from bed and make money while i sleep. Everyday is like christmas, i can't wait to wake up and check my account to see how much money i've made while sleeping. :)






The white line is the entry point. The green line is the stop loss and the red line is the take profit. Im here to tell you my friends that the Forex market offers convicted felons a real opportunity to make a living. Anyone for that matter.

I hope this post inspires You to do what it takes to get started yourself. You're the only one who can create change in your life. I have shown You a viable way to start a worldwide mobile business that offers unlimited income potential, but its up to You to put in the effort and practice. Good luck and never hesitate to ask for help.



Good luck and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam Please. Good Luck and God Bless!

Welcome To Fx4Felons Blog Where Mindset And Skill Set Is Taught To Get Your Needs Met..

The idea for this blog came to me in jail. I drew it out on scrap paper with a tiny golf pencil. I also gave hundreds of presentati...