Monday, June 1, 2015

Mt4 Mobile Back Office Screen Shot





Here are some Of my Mt4 Mobile Screen Shots on some good trades, most are daily trades and i did this to encourage you, because if I, a three time convicted felon can accomplish this then so can you!




Notice the dates. In a three day period I profited $2697.18 that is on average $899.06 a day! I find this very exciting coming from a construction history where i was lucky to make $100.00 day. I didn't share to brag. I wrote it so you could earn money. By studying and practicing you can win too. I study on two different levels Mindset and Skillset. You can get the study material by clicking the prior two links and get started yourself. What are you willing to sacrifice to get a income like the one above? All that required is your effort and time. Ask yourself how much time did you spend creating your felonies? Questions like these motivate. And you to get outside your old thinking habits. Remember thoughts become things so says the law of attraction. 



I hope this article motivates you to take action! If it has you can head over to Luckscout.com/?mref=1025 and registered. It's free! The best part is you can earn points by participating, learning, and asking questions. And earn points that convert to real money. The Idea is to use your points to open a real account and earn money. This eliminates every excuse. Open your own home business that has unlimited income potential. I hope you give it a shot and don't forget the little people when you get rich! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam Please. Good Luck and God Bless!

Welcome To Fx4Felons Blog Where Mindset And Skill Set Is Taught To Get Your Needs Met..

The idea for this blog came to me in jail. I drew it out on scrap paper with a tiny golf pencil. I also gave hundreds of presentati...